Price And Quantity
- 1000 Kilograms
- 170 INR/Kilograms
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Kilograms Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kg PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
Sesame : Did you know that half a cup of sesame seeds contains three times more calcium than half a cup of whole milk? In addition to being an excellent dietary source of calcium, sesame seeds are also a good source of manganese, copper, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1 (thiamin), zinc, vitamin E, healthy protein, and fiber.
Sesame seeds also contain sesamin and sesamolin, two substances that are thought to prevent high blood pressure and protect the liver against oxidative damage.
Usage of sesame : It is vastly consumed as in bakery industry for making cakes and adding topping on cakes and sweets and is also used in various forms such making sesame oils and tahini , which gives you good sweet taste .Besides being used as a daily food item in various preparations