Most Popular Product
Price And Quantity
- 1 Years
- Export Quality
- 25 Kilograms (kg)
- Cool & Dry Place
- Tamarind Concentrates
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 , Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kg PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
A tamarind is the brown, pod-shaped fruit of the native African tamarind tree.Tamarind concentrate - sometimes called tamarind paste has a mildly sweet flavor combined with an acidity that is similar lemon juice.Tamarind concentrate is a common ingredient in Indian dishes like chutney.