Oven Dried Bhut Jolokia Pepper Powder
- Physical Form Powder
- Product Name OVEN DRIED BHUT JOLOKIA PEPPER POWDER
- Product Type Dried
- Shape Powder
- Processing Raw
- Color Natural
- Grade Export quality
- Supply Ability : 500 Kilograms Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 35.00 - 40.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 40 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 1 Kilograms
- OVEN DRIED BHUT JOLOKIA PEPPER POWDER
- Export quality
- 12 Months
- Store in Cool & Dry place
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Spicy Hot
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Kilograms Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 20 Kg PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
The Bhut Jolokia, also known as ghost chilli pepper, ghost chilliand ghost Jolokia, is an interspecific hybrid chilli pepper cultivated in theNortheast Indian States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland and Manipur. Itis a hybrid of capsicum Chinese and capsicum frutescens and is closely relatedto the Naga Morich of Nagaland and Bangladesh. In 2007, Guinness World Recordscertified that the ghost pepper was the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s hottest chilli pepper, 400times hotter than Tabasco Sauce.
The pungent Bhut Jolokia spice is hot yet flavorful. Adding it inany quantity as needed will give any dish the flavor you will never forget andleave you wanting for more.