- Physical Form Powder
- Product Name Ginger Powder
- Product Type Dried
- Shape Powder
- Processing Baked
- Color Natural
- Grade Export Quality
- Supply Ability : 500 Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- Cool & Dry Place
- Ginger Powder
- 25 Kilograms (kg)
- Export Quality
- 2 Years
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 500 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kg PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
Ginger Powder manufacturer Exporter India
Best Quality Indian Dried Ginger
We are offering high quality Ginger that is widely used as seasoning or condiment .And it gives delicious in taste and rich in flavor. The offered Ginger also helps in reducing cholesterol and lowers blood pressure and Ginger is extensively demanded in food as well as in pharmaceutical industry.
- Natural flavor
- High nutritional value
- Rich aroma
- Highly affordable prices
- Free from pesticides
- Reduce pressure
- Maintains Normal Blood Circulation. Ginger contains chromium, magnesium and zinc which can help to improve blood flow, as well as help prevent chills, fever, and excessive sweat.
- Remedies Motion Sickness. Ginger is a known effective remedy for the nausea associated with motion sickness. The exact reason is unknown, but in a study of naval cadets, those given ginger powder suffered less.
- Improves absorption. Ginger improves the absorption and stimulation of essential nutrients in the body. It does this by stimulating gastric and pancreatic enzyme secretion.
- Cold and Flu Prevention. Ginger has been used for thousands of years as a natural treatment for colds and flu around Asia. The University of Maryland Medical Center states that to treat cold and flu symptoms in adults, steep 2 tbsp. of freshly shredded or chopped ginger root in hot water, two to three times a day.
- Combats Stomach Discomfort. Ginger is ideal in assisting digestion, thereby improving food.
Other Products in 'Ground Spices Powder' category
Get in touch with us