Price And Quantity
- Ginger Chopped
- Cool & Dry Place
- 25 Kilograms (kg)
- Export Quality
- 3 Years
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kg PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
Ginger Chopped Manufacturer Exporter India
Best Quality Indian Dried Ginger
We are offering high quality Ginger that is widely used as seasoning or condiment .And it gives delicious in taste and rich in flavor. The offered Ginger also helps in reducing cholesterol and lowers blood pressure and Ginger is extensively demanded in food as well as in pharmaceutical industry.
- Natural flavor
- High nutritional value
- Rich aroma
- Highly affordable prices
- Free from pesticides
- Reduce pressure
- Maintains Normal Blood Circulation. Ginger contains chromium, magnesium and zinc which can help to improve blood flow, as well as help prevent chills, fever, and excessive sweat.
- Remedies Motion Sickness. Ginger is a known effective remedy for the nausea associated with motion sickness. The exact reason is unknown, but in a study of naval cadets, those given ginger powder suffered less.
- Improves absorption. Ginger improves the absorption and stimulation of essential nutrients in the body. It does this by stimulating gastric and pancreatic enzyme secretion.
- Cold and Flu Prevention. Ginger has been used for thousands of years as a natural treatment for colds and flu around Asia. The University of Maryland Medical Center states that to treat cold and flu symptoms in adults, steep 2 tbsp. of freshly shredded or chopped ginger root in hot water, two to three times a day.
- Combats Stomach Discomfort. Ginger is ideal in assisting digestion, thereby improving food.