Dry Hibiscus Flowers manufacturer Exporter India
- Product Type Herbal Product
- Usage As Per Client Requirements
- Ingredients Herbs
- Form Other
- Grade Export Quality
- Recommended For All
- Shelf Life 1 Years
- Supply Ability : 500 Ton Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 600 USD ($)/Ton
- 1 Ton
- As Per Client Requirements
- Export Quality
- Herbal Product
- Cool & Dry Place
- 1 Years
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Ton Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
Hibiscus Health Benefits For Hair: For natural hair treatment with hibiscus, ground the dried flower to fine powder, and mixed with some water to apply on the scalp.It cures ailments such as loss of hair and graying of hair.
Hibiscus Tea Cures Fever, Constipation, and Cold: Egyptians used the tea of this flower for lowering the temperature of the body, treating nerve and heart diseases, and the best use was as diuretic. Due to the cooling effects of hibiscus tea, fever can also be reduced. In other parts of the world such as Africa, flowers was used in the treatment of liver disease, symptoms of cold and constipation.