Price And Quantity
- 600 USD ($)/Ton
- 1 Ton
- ANY PORT OF INDIA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Ton Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG PP Bag Or As Per Client Requirements.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 22000 Or As Per Client Requirements.
Dry Hibiscus Flowers And Leaves
We supply premium quality Dried Hibiscus Flowers, T-cut as well as hibiscus powder.
Dried Hibiscus Flower as various health benefits. It is therefore used in medicines and food supplements. It is generally used in Herbal Teas for its slimming quality and rich taste.
Let us know your requirements if any. We shall offer our best prices for the same.
We will be pleased to serve you at the best by providing the best prices, swift sample delivery and prompt shipments.
Company Details :-
Jiyan Food Ingredients is one of the prominent cultivators and exporters of Medicinal Herbs, Spices, Honey and Oils and is located in Gujarat, India. We are ISO 22000: 2005, WHO-GMP ORGANIC & HALAL certified.
Product Description :-
Hibiscus Health Benefits For Hair: For natural hair treatment with hibiscus, ground the dried flower to fine powder, and mixed with some water to apply on the scalp. It cures ailments such as loss of hair and graying of hair.
Hibiscus Tea Cures Fever, Constipation, and Cold: Egyptians used the tea of this flower for lowering the temperature of the body, treating nerve and heart diseases, and the best use was as diuretic. Due to the cooling effects of hibiscus tea, fever can also be reduced. In other parts of the world such as Africa, flowers was used in the treatment of liver disease, symptoms of cold and constipation.