Most Popular Product
Price And Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 5000 INR/Piece
- 100 Piece Per Day
- 1-8 Days
- Castor oil,extracted from castor beans, is widely used across the world.
- The castor plant,which initially originated in the warm regions of India, can be found in most of the Mediterranean and tropical zones.
- Though raw castor beans are not fit for human consumption, even causing illness at times, castor oil has been infused with a large number of Health Benefits,
- apart from uses as a Beauty Product.
- For instance,it is full of antioxidant properties and can help the body fight harmful free radicals.
- Then,the oil can also be used for treating various skin ailments.
- The oil serves as a laxative and thus,is good for those who are suffering from the problem of constipation.At the same time,
- it also benefits people troubled by irritable bowel syndrome.
- In case you are suffering from any digestive problems caused by bacterial overgrowth,castor oil will prove to be the best remedy, owing to its antibacterial,
- antiviral and anti-fungal properties.
- Castor oil contains,rather is the only known source of,the valuable unsaturated fatty acid.
- The fatty acid is known for its extraordinary healing abilities.
- Using hair care products that contain castor oil can help keep dandruff at bay.
- You can also massage the oil into the scalp,leave it overnight and wash hair the next morning, to get rid of dandruff.