- Style Dried
- Shelf Life 1 Years
- Processing Form Raw
- Dehydration Method Air Dehydrated
- Preserving Compound No Preserving
- Drying Process AD
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 2.00 - 5.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 25 Kilograms
- 1 Years
- Air Dehydrated
- No Preserving
- Any Port of India
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25kg Inner Poly Bag Outer carton box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- As per Clinets requirements
Beetroot is rich source of dietary fiber, Vitamin C, A, B6, iron, choline, magnesium, manganese, copper, selenium, calcium, potassium, betaine, and zinc. ... The color of Annatto is producedby various carotenoid pigments- bixin and norbixin, found in the reddish waxy coating of the seeds.
- Description: Red to bright red coloured powder
- Part Used: Root or Taproot
- Standardized For: Batanin Pigment
- Variant: Powder, Extract, Natural Color
Dietary supplements, syrups, Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Confectionaries, Ice creams, Jam, and Jellies, As Natural Food Coloring agent.
- Beetroot significantly deals with high blood pressure and control it.
- Rich in Antioxidant helps to maintain heart health.
- It may lower total cholesterol level and triglycerides and increase HDL cholesterol.
- Control diabetes improves insulin sensitivity and helps to reduces related complications like- retinopathy, neuropathy.
- Improve and regulate digestion and prevent constipation.
- Helps in detoxification of the body, also support colon health.
- Helps to maintain a healthy weight.
- Improves the quality of life by enhancing endurance and athletic performance.
- Helps to maintain skin and hair care
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Aid in iron absorption and control anemic condition.
- Liver protective function from toxins, poor diet, fatty deposition, and alcohol consumption.